Thursday, July 13, 2006

I'm sick of blogspot

I've finally had enough of the interface, lack of tag support and the dearth of customisation options here. I've been messing around with several templates today -- not one of which I liked -- and they all displayed differently on Firefox and IE anyway. The upshot of it all is that I just can't get things looking the way I want them. Plus, I really want tags in order to get mah web 2.0 freak awn!

So, enough is enough. I've made my decision.

I'm going to up sticks and move the whole blog over to wordpress, once I think of a decent blog name.

UPDATE: My new wordpress blog will be at: lostmoya.wordpress.com It's just the default template at the moment, but I'll post back here when I get things up and running properly.

2 Comments:

Blogger Super Dope Fly said...

Dave! Don't leave me! I liked tha black thang you had going on.

Let me know how wordpress works out for you though, I might join you. I've decided to be more frequent, direct, topical and brief in my blogging. You're my guru.

Peace.

11:05 pm  
Blogger David Young said...

Will do Mark.

To be honest, I just like the idea of being able to categorise each post with the tag system. Just so I can separate my "post-apocalyptic appreciation" posts from my "geeky tech story" posts, frankly.

11:19 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home